M14 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woke up to 3 inches today. Some April Fool's joke !

Looking at an Armscorp M14 and thought I would cruise through and see the low down on them.

I do Custom Gun work and CNC machining and Nickel Platings , not to mention a whole bunch of other things as well. I am also a licensed FFL dealer. So I am around guns all day every day.

I ve been working on my military surplus collection and recently picked up a very nice M1 Garand , and have been wanting a M1a/M14.

I missed out on a M1a Springfield setup with a Baraska Scope setup, Versa Bi pod and a few other knick knacks for $1000 !

Its a long story , but it turned into a bidding match at a gun show. If I just hadnt bought a Tommy Gun , I would have probably kept bidding. But you know how that goes.

Anyways, Hello from Michigan. State of confusion with auto workers !

Todd

customizedcreationz.com

·
Registered
510 Posts
Welcome

Welcome aboard brother. No snow here in Vegas but before too long it'll be a hundred and holy crap outsideGI3

I'm pretty new here myself but can tell you that this is a great forum; hope you enjoy.

·
"Death From Above"
11,253 Posts
Welcome aboard. Quite a few rifle have been posted in the PX over the last couple of months, keep your eye on the px

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Welcome aboard, customizedcreationz, you have the credentials to fit right in here. I know that you will enjoy the forums and being here with us. Have fun.

-

1 - 10 of 10 Posts