M14 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New guy on the block here. I was guided here from another forum and member who's username on that forum is "fragout" though here I believe he goes by the username "fragout2000".

I recently joined the M1A group after purchasing a SOCOM 16 and so far I love it. I bought it with a slight crack in the stock where the selector lever used to be. Springfield emailed me a Fed-ex shipping label and off it went. 2 weeks later I received my RMA from Springfield and it was a brand new stock albeit slightly different than the one I bought on the gun it's a beauty non the less.

So hello and look forward to gaining some knowledge on the SOCOM I have. I've been a fan and wanting a M1 Garand for ever, the SOCOM has filled that void for now..DI2

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NorCal. Years of information and a whole bunch of knowledgeable people here to help you make the transition. Have fun.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Welcome to the forum, enjoy.

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Welcome aboard, DaveinCT, we have information on lots of stuff here but specialize in the M14 platform. I am sure you will enjoy all of the forms and also being here with us, have fun.

-

·
Registered
942 Posts
Welcom from Idaho and glad to have you with us. Great guys and great info. on this forum.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Welcome from Pa. Better stock up on ammo, You'll get the urge to shoot hanging around here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts