M14 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

Registered
Springfield M1a(s) + TMI
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all.馃嚭馃嚫

I served 24 Years in combat units of the USAF. I am a Distinguished Graduate of the USAF LEOSA Law Enforcement Academy Lackland AFB TX, Ground Combat School Camp Bullis TX in addition to serving as a Combat Arms Instructor (CATM) Graduate from Lackland AFB TX.

I lead USAF & USMC personnel on more than 100 Recons in 2002/2003 OIF 332ESFS.

It has been an Honor to serve my beloved Nation until forced DAV retirement after 24 years. God Bless America & Her Allies.
馃嚭馃嚫馃

Registered
Springfield M1a(s) + TMI
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Welcome aboard.
Thank you very much @nf1e

I鈥檓 pleased to have discovered this forum. I know it should be as obvious as finding one鈥檚 nose as popular as the M14/M1a format is but it never occurred to me to have a look.

I was/am considering a Trijicon ACOG for one of my Loaded Model M1a鈥檚 but the options are many with inconclusive results or opinions & varied prices.

I prefer to keep different formats with proper DOPE & MOA recordings for a 176 grain. Iron sights have always been my preference & will remain so but, I also have a 5 x 25 mounted on another. Now looking into a great ACOG for a 3rd.

I keep a couple throw away AR鈥檚 with CCO鈥檚 around but I鈥檓 pleased to have the option to pick up and go with what I think is wanted or I deem necessary on any given day.

Thanks again for the welcome.

Registered
Welcome from Texas

Reactions: PatriotWithValor

Registered
Welcome.

I like my TA11 (3.5x) on top of the Smith Ent. ACOG mount. Based on my research, I think it's the best way to get an ACOG mounted on this platform.

Plant Wood Art Sculpture Tree

Reactions: PatriotWithValor
1 - 20 of 43 Posts