M14 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from Vermont.....recently acquired a tricked out LRB....looks like my M1 carbines on steroids....have been restoring WW2 military vehicles and Dodge Power Wagons and making loud noises with various largedance2dance2 devices for a number of years.....looking forward to gleaning a lot of info from the forum...so thanks in advance....

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NorCal. You will find a trove of useful info here with a membership willing to fill in the blanks if you just ask the question. Grab a cup and enjoy. (I always wanted a command car.)

·
Registered
250 Posts
Greetings from Vermont.....recently acquired a tricked out LRB....looks like my M1 carbines on steroids....have been restoring WW2 military vehicles and Dodge Power Wagons and making loud noises with various largedance2dance2 devices for a number of years.....looking forward to gleaning a lot of info from the forum...so thanks in advance....
Yup. Steroids. It'll eat like it's on them too!GI8

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Welcome aboard, tirediron1937, WWII is what I collect too, but guns. GI2 I'm sure you will enjoy the forums and being here with us, have fun and it's good to have you with us.

-

·
Registered
708 Posts
Welcome. Love LRB's!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts