M14 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for letting me check out all the info on the M14/M1a. I will be reading for quite a while.FRG1

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome to the forum fro NorCal. There is a wealth of information in the threads here, and, if you cannot find what you seek, just ask. On board are a lot of folks who can and will help you find the answers about this great platform. Grab a pot of coffee and have fun.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Welcome aboard Bearbait. Bearbait? You better arm yourself with a M-14. Lots of professionals on this forum Have fun...MCORPS1

Siefly
MC1

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Welcome to the forum, enjoy.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is one that tried to eat me! Thanks for the welcomes, I think I'll use my SOCOM next year!

[/IMG]

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Welcome bearbait to the group. The bear looks a bit like a cross between a black and a griz. What is it? Bearbait usually stinks and is very nasty or is really sweet to attract a bear, which are you?

My best USAF assignment was at Eielson welcome from the second biggest state in the union.

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Welcome aboard, BearBait, your good fortune (not being dinner) is our good fortune, you are here. GI2 I'm sure you will enjoy the forums and being here with us, have fun.

-

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would say I'm about 50/50 on the smelly part!GI8 That bear was full blood brown bear, really nice coat for a fall bear, almost three colors. 8 foot from nose to base of tail and there were two more that pushed 11 foot but never gave me a shot.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Yes, with 405 gr Buffalo Bore magnums. Kicks a little but you really don't notice! Much!!dance2
Good load for the 45-70 turns into a real thumper!

Where did you fell the booboo?

Bait season is soon!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts