M14 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well after much consideration and reading my eye balls out on this forum i have decided to finally start my M14 build. this will be my first M14 and I've decided to go with LRB.

specs are

LRB M25 receiver
18.5" NM barrel chrome lined W/SEI Flash Hider
NM iron sights
Sadlek mag release
USGI op rod
LRB BOLT
Titanium coated piston
Sage "Dark Earth" EBR mod 0
NM Trigger job
basically everything on the rifle is as good as i could get it because i dont like going back and re-doing things.

in the future i would like to utilize a Trijicon 6x48. will i have problems mounting this optic properly?

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NorCal. You have certainly done your homework and mapped out an excellent build. Congratulation and please keep us posted.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it was a pretty penny but I feel it will be worth it. to think i was just going to buy a springfield armory scout when this all started..... i canceled a watch order to fund this project. I think the funds will be better spent here.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Welcome from Mountain Home, Idaho!

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Right On Bradduh!!

well after much consideration and reading my eye balls out on this forum i have decided to finally start my M14 build. this will be my first M14 and I've decided to go with LRB.

specs are

LRB M25 receiver
18.5" NM barrel chrome lined W/SEI Flash Hider
NM iron sights
Sadlek mag release
USGI op rod
LRB BOLT
Titanium coated piston
Sage "Dark Earth" EBR mod 0
NM Trigger job
basically everything on the rifle is as good as i could get it because i dont like going back and re-doing things.

in the future i would like to utilize a Trijicon 6x48. will i have problems mounting this optic properly?
Aloha and Welcome Landon7,

You came to the right place and no doubt that your LRB/Sage EBR build will just be an awesome weapon to shoot after its all completed.GI2

BTW.........Can you post photos of your Build?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's goin to be 3 months before he can even start it. I imagine it will be a few weeks for the build it's self? Y'all should already know I'll be posting some pics when I get it. I would love to have the funds together to mount a combat optic on it immediately but if you guys can give me some pointers on things I need to buy just to have on hand id appreciate it.

So far I'm going to buy 1 stainless steel mag from .44mag per week. I need someone to point me in the right direction for ammo, spare parts, tools, etc.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.