M14 Forum banner

Hello from the Pittsburgh area

728 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Laurel Mtn 
#1 ·
Hi, New man here from east of Pittsburgh. I have a lot of guns, but right now I'm seriously looking at a O.O.W. 1918A3-SLR, or a M14. I am always looking for new friends to shoot military rifles with.

#2 ·
Welcome to the forum from NorCal. It won't take long to find out that folks around here tend to gravitate to the M14 in a big way. Many of the members also collect a variety of other military firearms so you will not have a problem fitting in. Grab a fresh cup and have fun. GITEN

Reactions: Laurel Mtn
#3 ·
Welcome aboard the forum. Incidentally my best pal in the Nam was from a small coal mining town in the mountains of Pennsylvania. Nesquehoning Pa., ever heard of it???

He came down and spent the week with me in the summer of 09. That was the first time that I've seen him since he left the ship in May 66. I immediately recognised him at the air port when we picked him up and it had been over 43 years. He was a bit heavier but he still looked much like he did when we were young way back when.

7th

#5 ·
Welcome to the forum.
My grandfather was from Altoon PA.

As always, show us what ya got & shoot and tell.

I vote for your next rifle to be a m14.
Not that I am biased or anything.

#6 ·
Welcome. I'm from just north of Pittsburgh. Enjoying the weather?

Go for the '14, you won't be disappointed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.