M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to learn more about the M14 and some parts for sale caught my eye before I even said hello. Looks like a great site.

·
Administrator
17,411 Posts
Great decision in registering here and most definite you came to the correct place to learn more about the M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for her nutritional dietary needs, welcome on board and enjoy the site and I hope you post often Infi.

DI5

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Welcome from Houston, Infi .

·
Registered
109 Posts
Welcome to the site from a fellow Texican..... Enjoy!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Welcome aboard from Austin also.. We have fun shoots at Best of the West Shooting Range occassionally for Service rifle. Had one last weekend. Come out and join us.

You can't beat the M1A since we can't get M14's.. I only have six in all forms.

Grunt 0321

GI2

·
Registered
5,324 Posts
Welcome. If you are not a member of the Austin Rifle Club, come join us. It is the best bargain in town. We shoot highpower on the 1st Sunday of the month, and there are a few competitors shooting their 14 types.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you everyone. I like Best of the West and I have been considering the Austin Rifle Club. Things for me have changed recently and I may be able to get back to shooting close to as much as I would like.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Welcome from Missouri!!!! To someone from the Holy Land!!!

Born and reared Texan here!

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Another welcome to the Forum from Houston! Always glad when a fellow Texan shows up!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts