M14 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I was referred to this site some time ago on another forum I frequent.

The skinny on myself is: I bought a well used Polytech M14S at a local gun show not too long ago not really know anything about M14/M1A's other than the fact that I wanted one.

Well, turns out that plain-jane Polytech is now my favorite rifle in the safe and the object of envy for the other pimped out rifles as it's been the most used long gun in the safe since it's purchase.

Anyway, I look forward to learning on this forum!

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NorCal. Congrats on making the move over to this great platform. You have certainly found the right place for info and to interact with great folks who share the love for the last of the great battle rifles. Kick back and have fun.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Right on Bradduh!!

Aloha and Welcome alphabuck,

You came to the right place, glad to have ya with us.DI5

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Welcome from western Oregon! There's all kinds of info here.. Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Welcome to our forum from Central Florida! Make sure you take some time to read through some threads. You can become very familiar with the M14 platform in no time! Again welcome and stick around. P.S. We love to see pics and hear range reports....so post a few pics!

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Welcome aboard the forum. I have two Polytech M14's and both of mine were well within 7.62 NATO head space specs . I converted them both to USGI parts because I was on a mission from God to build as close of an example to a real USGI M14 as I possibly could.

7th

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.