M14 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all, thanks for the add to the site. I currently live in the North Texas area, and have worked in law enforcement in the DFW area for 12 years now. I do not currently own an M14 pattern rifle, but have always had a fascination with them since my dad built me a toy M14 out of plywood to beat back the imaginary hordes in rural Oklahoma. Every time I purchase a new firearm I try to make an as informed purchase as possible. I figure that this is the place to learn as much as possible from others that know way more about this rifle than I do.

·
Administrator
17,196 Posts
Welcome on board choctawhunter85, pull up an old ammunition crate and sit awhile. This here Gun Board is a great place for information on our beloved M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for feeding her. Again welcome on board and have yourself a great week neighbor. Thank you for your service to our country, America is better off because of you.

DI5

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
Welcome from the So CA desert

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
From the gulf coast of the Lone Star , Welcome !!
You'll find what your looking for here ,
we've got a lot of members that have forgotten more about M14's than I'll ever know.
I learn something new every time I log on.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Welcome to the addiction. Be forewarned, now that you are here, these guys will steer you towards more rifles, ammo, magazines, etc...better start looking for a larger safe now!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts