M14 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all.

I recently picked up a new M1A. I'm a happy camper!

I had an M21 and an M14 assigned to me while in the Navy and it's good to have this fine rifle back in my hands again!

So far I've put about 200 rounds through it and have been able to shoot it out to about 275 yards. I've been happy with the results.

My next venture will be learning to reload so I can afford to keep it fed with decent ammo.

That is all, carry on!

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

If want quality ammo and don't want to spend lots of time preparing brass just get cheap Malaysian surplus and replace the slugs with 155 match bullets like Sierra or Noslers. These will shoot right along Federal Gold Match.

Enjoy the forum.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Welcome, Hungry1. May I sugest you join the NC Rifle and Pistol Association for latest news on where to shoot - if needed. Appleseed shoots started in this state - near Ramsuer - google Revolutionary War Veterans Association for further information. North Carolinians like their guns. Hard to believe the state went Blue in '08.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.