M14 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
New here, just in from the 18th century. Most of my shooting has been flintlocks, looking forward to these cartridges.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NorCal. It is kind of the other end of the spectrum but I am sure it will be just as much fun as your recent passion. Be careful, though, it hard to have just one.

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Welcome aboard, harrispat, are you in for a treat from smoke polls. GI2GI2 The African description is "click, pack, boom" Hehehehe.. I am sure you will like the M14 and the forums. It's good to have you with us, have fun.

-

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Aloha & Welcome harrispat,

You will not regret nor be disappointed in joining TFL. TFL is a Great, Awesome Forum from people from all walks life in the interests and subjects pertaining the 2nd Amendment. TFL is the #1. Da BEST

Members of TFL have many years of experiences and knowledge to be shared for a better understanding of the M14/M1A Rifle and other related U.S. Battle Rifles as well.

:ARM42: :ARM42: :ARM42: :ARM40: :ARM36: :ARM37:

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Welcome to the forum, love the old guns.

·
Registered
94 Posts
HOWDY and welcome, Brother!

Back in the day, I spent a lot of great times shooting in the high power Ohio-Penn League. We'd go back and forth--Ohio to PA ranges.

You guys from PA got some great high power shooters--ask me how I know? ("Big Red" from Transfer, PA, shot the pants off me one winter match! Snowed so hard we called it the "Snow Ball Shoot!")

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to the forum ! I shoot black powder and hunt with same too.

NRA LIFE MEMBER

U. S. ARMY VET

"All gave some but some gave ALL"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts