M14 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Retired Admin
I lost all of my rifles & handguns in a mishap on Rio Grande when the barge hit a sandbar and sank.
19,027 Posts
Welcome to the M14 Rifle Forum Sean. Just make yourself at home here. Check out our many unique forums, and let us hear from you often!

XXIV Corps

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Good to see the forum is active and some folks in my area.

I‘m over near Medina ( moved here a few years ago) — I passed through Akron on the drive down to the Harrison State Forest Shooting Range a few days ago. It’s a pretty nice 100 yard public range. I’m looking to get back down there this weekend. Any of you up for meeting at a range range this weekend to shoot?

Where are some of the better ranges within an hour of Akron/Cleveland? Any 300 Yard?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Here’s some pics from the Harrison Forest Shooting Range:

Property Nature reserve Land lot Real estate Signage

Range a sign

Table Floor Furniture Recreation Shooting sport

Nice Shooting Tables (recently rebuilt from what I understand)

Property Room House Tree Architecture

View towards the 100 yard berm

Games Birdhouse Grass Tree Recreation

Pack in your own targets

Grass Grassland Land lot Green Vegetation

Look back toward the firing line

Wood Beige

My new Bula M14 I was sighting in

Shooting sport Shooting Shooting range Recreation Target archery

A magazine of twenty after I sighted in. Still need to come left — I planned on drifting the front post when I got home, but found the fire suppressor castle nut was lose giving the front sight assembly a slight wobble. I tightened up the castle nut and plan to shoot again before I drift the sight.

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
Here’s some pics from the Harrison Forest Shooting Range:

View attachment 433401
Range a sign

View attachment 433406
Nice Shooting Tables (recently rebuilt from what I understand)

View attachment 433403
View towards the 100 yard berm

View attachment 433402
Pack in your own targets

View attachment 433404
Look back toward the firing line

View attachment 433407
My new Bula M14 I was sighting in

View attachment 433408
A magazine of twenty after I sighted in. Still need to come left — I planned on drifting the front post when I got home, but found the fire suppressor castle nut was lose giving the front sight assembly a slight wobble. I tightened up the castle nut and plan to shoot again before I drift the sight.
How much for a membership?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.