M14 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New guy from MS here! Hello, y'all! Glad to be here among others who appreciate this fine rifle!

DC

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Hey there Doubleclaw ...

"Welcome Aboard" sir and glad to have ya here with us. Lots of good frindly folks here with info to gain and share so drag over one of them ammo crates and sit a spell with us by the campfire ...

Don't forget to drop in daily (if possible) at the Roll Call Cafe up top for a friendly cup of Joe or a wave and a "how-do" ..... :wink:

Ya'll take care and have a safe one ...

Hope to see you around the board ... :)

Six

·
Registered
340 Posts
Welcome Doubleclaw,

You will enjoy it here.

Will be traveling throug mississippi next week. Going to Orlando to visit my son, eat his food, drink his beer, and see how he likes that.

It always made me mad. :lol:

TomR

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
Welcome aboard Doubleclaw. Pull up an empty ammo crate and set awhile....when ya feel the need take a gander over at the roll call cafe and see what Cheffy has on the menue. Always some good things over there, but ya gotta be quick cause the donuts seem to dissappear right quick :roll:

·
Registered
340 Posts
Sure can Six,

We can leave the high nineties and the 97 percent humidity and go to a place in the high nineties and 97 percent humidity. Man that would be a change.

TomR

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
OH BOY! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Doubleclaw .....

Get back in here will ya before we have to send out the dogs a lookin' ... 8O

Hope to see you back here soon ....

Stop in at the Cafe' up top and wave how-dos ... :)

Six

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Hope he comes back home Bullet .... :wink:

Don't think I have seen him back here since he posted ....

Should have never sent him to the store by himself .... :lol:

Might have to send out the hounds here pretty quick .... :wink:

Six

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Don't shoot no flare down here in the piney woods! You'll burn the whole doggone state to the ground!
Been working, getting ready to go back to school, and spending time with the young'un. Having a pretty good summer so far, hope y'all are too!
Haven't been shooting in weeks, but there is a gun show coming up this weekend, so all's not lost!
Bullet, do you know anything about that SMPSA/IDPA club that meets down around Wiggins? I'm thinking of falling in with them the next time they have a shoot down there, and I was just wondering what kind of outfit they run.

Shoot straight,

DC

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hey Guest

Ive heard of those guys but I dont know anything about em. I wonder if they are a CMP club. I hope so, I need a garand ! Wheres the gun show ? Let me know if you find out anything . keep me posted. Ide be interested in that as well. No ranges around here. Except the police shooting range payed for with tax money, but we cant use it. :cry: TREY

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hey Bullet175 and Guest, I'm down the road in Mandeville LA. I have been shoot ing at the SMPSA club sine 1988. The web site is http://www.smsps.com/SMPSA.htm

This site will give you the directions etc. The club is an IPSC/USPSA clup which will qualify for the Garand, I have shot CMP Highpower at Ellisvile MS with my M1A, Ellisville is about an hour north of Hattiesburg.

SMPSA is a 3 Gun club (this Sunday is Handgun and RIFLE!), we shoot handgun every month and rotate through the second gun with Rifle, Revolver and Shotgun.

Email me at handgun [email protected] for more info.

Bill

1 - 14 of 14 Posts