M14 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my new to me SAI M1A Rifle. The serial number begins with 065XXX and I'm trying to learn more of it's history. the barrel is Glenesco IL TRW 7790190 4 63 BH and so is the bolt. I'm up to speed as far as that goes and I know my tigger is an HR-N and has a threaded suppressor.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Call sai and theyll tell you how it left them.

You have a preban m1a. You have a trw bolt and barrel it sounds like. Your trigger group is a harrington and richardson housing, look to see if there are markings on the smaller parts, especially the hammer.

What is the op rod stamped?

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
The sight base is marked underneath. Aslo are the windage and elevation knobs marked? The gas cylinder may have a mark on it as well. What do you mean by it has a threaded suppressor.

·
Retired Admin
I lost all of my rifles & handguns in a mishap on Rio Grande when the barge hit a sandbar and sank.
19,071 Posts
Welcome on board CranialBleed, this here Gun Board is full of info on our beloved M14 battlerifle. Enjoy the site and post often.

DI5

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.