M14 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I am 19 years old and I live in Michigan. I discovered this forum because I want to own an M1a, but I simply can't afford it right now. In the future I will definitely purchase one of these rifles but until then I want to learn as much as I can from this forum as well as just have discussions with the members here.

-GreatLakeStorm

·
Retired Admin
I lost all of my rifles & handguns in a mishap on Rio Grande when the barge hit a sandbar and sank.
19,025 Posts
You made a good decision in registering here this morning and most definite you came to the correct place to learn more about the M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for her nutritional dietary needs, welcome on board and enjoy the site and I hope you post often GreatLakeStorm.

DI5

·
Super Moderator
3,756 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Roswell, Georgia

It will be worth the wait to save up and get a fine rifle - you will have MANY years of enjoyment ahead of you!

M1Army

·
Registered
172 Posts
Welcome from the Thumb!

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Smart guy GLS, you will learn so much here that will make you experience all the better when you find your first M14 type. Take your time, follow the forum, ask all the questions you like and before you know it you will have two M14s. It seems these rifles like company. Welcome from Oregon.

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
welcome from So CA Desert

·
Registered
8,952 Posts
It's a good approach, save your money, educate yourself on the rifle platform to make a good decision when you are ready to buy.

Keep an eye out in the PX for a good deal when you are ready.

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Welcome to the forum neighbor, you are a smart young man. Several before me have given good advice. Enjoy the forum!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Great Lakes Storm, where in MI are you (I love the screen name!)? If you ever get over to the west side by Muskegon, shoot me a PM. I'd be happy to let you put rounds down range with one of mine, or shoot a match with them. I'll even provide the ammo. We have a M1A/M14 match in Muskegon on June 04th and you are more than welcome to come and shoot it. Best,

Art

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.