M14 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found out about this forum as I was looking for some information about sighting in my new (to me) M1A Scout Rifle. I am retired Air Force and currently work in Emergency Management. While in the Air Force I was first a Combat Controller, then an Aerial Port officer, and finished off as a Logistics Plans Officer as an ART in the Air Force Reserve. I look forward learning from the experts and improving my ability to shoot my Scout Rifle.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NorCal. Congratulations on the new rifle, now it is time for you to jump in and join the fun here. Looking forward to hearing about your experiences with the rifle and any changes you might make. GITEN

·
Registered
781 Posts
welcome aboard from NY

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Aloha and Welcome FPrice,

You most definite found the right place to learn about your M1A Scout Rifle. What direction are your going? Traditional or Modern?

Either direction you choose, The outcome will be most beneficial.GI2

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Aloha and Welcome FPrice,

You most definite found the right place to learn about your M1A Scout Rifle. What direction are your going? Traditional or Modern?

Either direction you choose, The outcome will be most beneficial.GI2
Sorry, but I am not sure by what you by "Traditional or Modern" in this respect.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Welcome from The Great Lake State!

Was up that way not too long ago....drove all the way to Maine just to eat a sea bug (lobster).

·
Registered
526 Posts
Welcome from Idaho!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.