M14 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a former sailor who used an M14 with IR for Maritime Security and Security Action Team (SAT) Over-watch. I have a background in precision shooting and instruction. I don't currently own an M14 but I would like to. Due to investment I will probably end up building myself an AR10 before I can afford an M14 variant. I will probably go for a Springfield as I'm a big fan of Springfield and own a SA Custom 1911 and love their outstanding customer service. USNA

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Welcome from Maine!

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Core781 welcome from SE GA.

My wife and I want to vacation in Maine within the next couple of years during lobster season .

Thank you for your service!

·
Forum Jester
7,393 Posts
FRG1BEERCHUG1BEERCHUG1BEERCHUG1BANANA1

welcome from south florida,bring beer?

https://gungiveaways.net/ register for the free bm59 giveaway

·
Administrator
17,747 Posts
Now you have made a good decision in registering here today and most definite you came to the correct place to learn more about the M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for her nutritional dietary needs, welcome on board and enjoy the site and I hope you post often Core781. Thank you for your service to our country, America is better off because of you.

DI5

·
Registered
265 Posts
Welcome from a fellow Mainer (who for now lives in Arizona).
You came to great place for information on the M14/M1a platform.

Read and enjoy as you learn.

·
Premium Member
16,891 Posts
Welcome from CT from a guy who has a son living in Maine, if that counts.

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Welcome from CT from a guy who has a son living in Maine, if that counts.
Well that depends does he live in the real Maine, or does he live in northern Massachusetts which is anything below Freeport?

Reactions: ConRich

·
Premium Member
16,891 Posts
Well that depends does he live in the real Maine, or does he live in northern Massachusetts which is anything below Freeport?
Hudson and works in Bangor. Does that count as real Maine. His wife is from Ft. Kent. I guess that is Southern Quebec.

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Hudson and works in Bangor. Does that count as real Maine. His wife is from Ft. Kent. I guess that is Southern Quebec.
Yes sir Hudson would be in Maine GI2. Lol I spend a lot of time in that area for work. Fort Kent is a lovely area as well!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts