M14 Forum banner

Hello from LA, California

1K views 17 replies 14 participants last post by  NoExpert 
#1 ·
Just got my first M1A (SA full-size), and have been looking around for places to learn more about this family of rifles. This seems like the place.

Quick Bio: I'm an IT Manager who works for a Satellite Communications company out here in SoCal. When not working, I'm a shooter, a amateur photographer, and a computer geek. I do IT consulting on the side, and have just formed a new company to sell firearms accessories (include stocks from JAE, Sage, Troy, etc).

Anyway, this is a great forum, and I look forward to being a member of this community. :)

#4 ·
Welcome aboard, bigmike82, I hope you have come here for more than just learning, it sounds like you have alot to offer as well. I know that you will enjoy the forums and being here with us, have fun.

-

#16 ·
Truth! The gun laws here do suck, though the CGF (Cal Guns Foundation) is hard at work at restoring some sanity. Baby steps...but definitely in the right direction.

For my first one, my JAE stock should do fine in conjunction with a muzzle brake. Getting one with a SAGE or other tactical stock will require me to disable the mag release. A pain, but I still get to shoot it. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.