M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all! We wanted to take a moment and wish everyone a happy 4th. The team of James River Armory and Bula Forge have recently committed to sponsorship on this site and while we wait for the site structure to be completed we thought it would be fun to show a few pictures of some new things going on (and some playing around with new chrome lined barrels and bolts for photo ops). There are also several pictures below of testing new builds at the range. We look forward to being a part of this community and for the many of you that are already customers, we thank you! Once our sub section is active we'll give more details on new projects and the plans for Camp Perry later this month. Have a great day and a safe 4th!

Range day with the JRA and Bula team. Testing new builds.

Mark Hartman

Wayne Phelps

Jeff Miller

Wayne Phelps JR

Anthony Frangipane

·
Registered
3,613 Posts
Now that's an awesome first post!

You guys have made a heck of an impact on our hobby already, and the future is looking better every day.

Welcome to our community, and Happy Independence Day to your team!!

SGRIN

·
Inquisitor
11,356 Posts
JRA is most welcome here, as many of us were hoping you would become sponsors. We are looking forward to the great things JRA will do in the future.

Reactions: hammonje

·
Premium Member
15,727 Posts
Welcome James River Gang.
See ya at Camp Perry in a couple of weeks, I hope.

Semper Fi
Art

·
Registered
8,520 Posts
Welcome aboard. Really nice to have JRA as a sponsor.

·
Registered
5,324 Posts
Welcome aboard. Thank you for your continued support to the community. Keep them new products coming. Looking forward to a Rock Ola 5.56 M14, my dream trainer... One can always wish.

See you guys at Perry.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Great post guys! Just placed an order for my first JRA receiver and I am looking forward to the build.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Welcome guys! So happy you are here. I am a proud owner of two JRAs and looking forward to a couple more. Thanks for supporting the M14 community!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts