M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
Token Libtard
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my M1A Scout Squad about a year ago, and for the last year I've been in the process of realizing I should have splurged earlier for the nicer, full length model. Thankfully, I'm an engineer and I've been tinkering a lot with it which is more than half of the enjoyment I get out of firearms. I love to tinker.

This forum has been a wealth of info and I've watched nearly all of tonyben's videos on YouTube so I figured I'd finally stop lurking. I haven't used a php message board for about 10 years so I was surprised to see communities still running them.

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
Welcome from the So CA desert again!?

·
Premium Member
Honorary Forum Lifer
16,082 Posts
Welcome in from SoCal!

You guys still the end of the MAX out there? When I was up there 20 years ago it basically stopped short of heading into the front of a brick wall. GITEN
m14brian

·
Premium Member
Honorary Forum Lifer
16,082 Posts
Cool, I love the PNW except for the modern far left politics, I was born in Portland, have a brother that lives in SW Portland and the other lives in Troutdale. I lived in Gresham.

Lots of regular members up there in the area, the "Oregon Contingent". GITEN
m14brian

·
Registered
290 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Welcome from Northern California...Tony and Phil live sorta close to you, I lived in Eugene for several years back in the 1980’s going to college and working, I still get up there several times a year.

GO DUCKS!

Mac GI6

·
Administrator
17,195 Posts
Welcome on board electricnic, pull up an old ammunition crate and sit awhile. This here Gun Board is a great place for information on our beloved M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for feeding her. Again welcome on board and have yourself a great weekend. Thank you for your service to our country, America is better off because of you.
I lived on Shuter road and Tandem way for over a year.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Welcome aboard. Don't sell that Scout Squad short, it'll shoot just as good as a "full sized" M1A and in some cases better.

·
Registered
6,320 Posts
Yeah the last MAX stop is still somewhere in downtown Hillsboro, but I'm not that far west (I'm 5 min from Intel campus).
howdy
welcome from Wyomin!
quip from back in the day, when they switched a CPU pin out 45° from the PGA to SMD;
You can tell it's Intel, it smells.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts