M14 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

Registered
Welcome from SoCal. Good people and info here. I was stationed in Worms back in '76-'77. -Lloyd 馃嵒

Registered
Welcome to the forum from Alaska.....................

Registered
Welcome my friend! I have a sister who lived in Germany for 13 years, she loved it. Some day soon I hope, I will visit your great country.

MORE THAN A HOBBY, A PASSION!

REN馃嚭馃嚫

Registered
Welcome from Texas

Retired Admin
I lost all of my rifles & handguns in a mishap on Rio Grande when the barge hit a sandbar and sank.
Welcome on board Mac, pull up an old ammunition crate and sit awhile. This here Gun Board is a great place for information on our beloved M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for feeding her. Again, welcome on board and have yourself a great week ahead. Heroism is endurance for one moment more.

XXIV Corps

Registered
79 IHC Scout II, 74 VW Bug class 11 look a like
Welcome from Southern Nevada, think Las Vegas.
I have never been out of the US in my life except Tijuana and Ensenada, Mexico and to tell you the truth I don't want to be a American in any foreign land! besides travel is to uncomfortable when your my size 6'5" 400lbs.

eQ

Registered
Welcome from Arkansas! Got to visit West Germany back in mid 80's while I was a working stiff. Beautiful country! We were driving from Holland into W. Germany and there were many Mercedes driving very fast in the other lane going into Holland. I asked where they were going? The Dutch driver said. ( laughing) ...." they have been here before....they know the way ". They all have a great sense of humor! :ROFLMAO:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts