M14 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We used M-14s for security on our submarine.

After many years of admiring the M-14 I finally was able to buy a Springfield M1A Scout Squad. This rifle's handling is far superior to my LR-308 and G3. I look forward to picking up a more versions of this rifle in the future.

Places to shoot are becoming harder to find around here, but Wilson Shoals range is pretty close although limited in range.

I look forward to a great learning experience here.

NAV1

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NorCal. Lot of good info here and knowledgeable people always willing to help with needed answers if you can't find what you are looking for.

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Welcome aboard, hs30540, OK, now you have me curious, "our submarine", which one would that be? I know you will enjoy the forums and being here with us, have fun.

-

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Aloha & Welcome hs30540,

You will not regret nor be disappointed in joining TFL. TFL is a Great, Awesome Forum from people from all walks life in the interests and subjects pertaining the 2nd Amendment. TFL is the #1. Da BEST

Members of TFL have many years of experiences and knowledge to be shared for a better understanding of the M14/M1A Rifle and other related U.S. Battle Rifles as well.

:ARM42: :ARM42: :ARM42: :ARM40: :ARM36: :ARM37:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sub

Welcome aboard, hs30540, OK, now you have me curious, "our submarine", which one would that be? I know you will enjoy the forums and being here with us, have fun.

-
Actually, I was stationed aboard the USS Flying Fish, USS Trepang, and USS Henry Clay.
NAV1

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
hs30540 said:
I was stationed aboard the USS Flying Fish, USS Trepang, and USS Henry Clay.
Wow, and I thought I was lucky to spend a night and a day on the USS Silversides. If you have any good stories about the first division of the Marine Corps, the Navy,GI2MCORPS1 be sure to post them. We have a place for Navy stories and I'm sure the guys would be happy to hear them. Let me know too. GI2GI2

-

1 - 7 of 7 Posts