M14 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

Craig here from Colorado! I am new to the M1A but not new to the action as I have a M1 Garand. I have been wanting a dedicated EBR for a while now and have finally decided on the M1A over the Scar 17 (due to the harmonics). Looking forward to building latest addition to my gun safe and will probably have some questions along the way! Thank you!

-Cheers

·
Administrator
17,173 Posts
Welcome on board Craig, pull up an old ammunition crate and sit awhile. This here Gun Board is a great place for information on our beloved M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for feeding her. Again welcome on board and have yourself a great week neighbor.

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
Welcome from the So CA desert

·
Registered
98 Posts
[...]Craig here from Colorado! [...]I have been wanting a dedicated EBR for a while now and have finally decided on the M1A[...] Looking forward to building latest addition to my gun safe[...]
-Cheers
Welcome neighbor. This place is packed with a wealth of info from some guys who have probably forgotten more about M1A’s than I’ll ever learn in this lifetime. So, yeah, sit a spell on that ol’ ammo crate from XXIV Corps. And when you get that EBR build to the trigger-pullin’ phase, swing by FoCo and we’ll see if we can empty that crate you were sitting on. GI5
Couple clips and a cold one on me.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts