M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just introducing myself. Marine Corps veteran and still working next to the Marines as a civilian contractor. As the title suggests, I'm behind enemy lines and purchased my first M1A Loaded. I used to be an avid fisherman and Hunter in Michigan where I grew up. My grandfather was a refugee from Austria back in the 40's and escaped the Nazi's before migrating here to the States. Having grown up in the largest war made him appreciate firearms. He was a collector of most weapons from WW2 including the M1 Garand, Luger pistol, M1 Carbine, and the M1A to name a few. Through him, I was able to shoot these magnificent guns as a kid and teenager. Now that I've started my own life, joined the Marines, got out, went to work alongside them, I finally have money for my own toys. I hope to learn from everyone and show people my setup in the near future. It's something new and different I have an idea for and I hope people like it!

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Welcome from SoCal. Good people and info here. Glad to have you. -Lloyd ICONCRY

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
Welcome from the So CA desert

·
Administrator
17,173 Posts
Welcome aboard Knuckles, pull up an old ammunition crate and sit awhile. This here Gun Board is a great place for information on our beloved M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for feeding her. Again welcome aboard and have yourself a great week. Thank you for your service to our country, America is better off because of you.

·
Registered
749 Posts
A big HOWDY, friend.....and WELCOME, from Huntington Beach, CA, "where the sewer meets the surf', as my brother loves to say. Welcome to THE BEST damned weapons/collectors' forum on the planet OR the ethernet.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts