M14 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First post so I thought I'd say hi!

I'm Active Duty Army Paratrooper with over ten years in. I have a Springfield M1A "Loaded" among others firearms.

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Welcome aboard, misfit762, I'd have to say hi right back at you. I know you will enjoy the forums and being here with us. Have fun.

-

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you!

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
Howdy

Weclome, misfit762, pull up and empty ammo crate and have a sit. Lots to learn here and a great bunch.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome aboard from NorCal. You will find the info contained in the existing threads is only exceeded by the knowledge of many of the members. If you cannot find what you are looking for, just ask, someone will know.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Welcome neighbor! You will love this place, not as busy as some other forums. I cannot think of a better place to discuss the M1A/M14 or anything else.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Welcome Brother!

·
Registered
61 Posts
I'm new around here for sure but I can vouch that if you have a question the answer is here! I'm down the road from the 3rd ID, hope you enjoy Alaska!

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Welcome

Aloha misfit762,

There are about a handful of active Alaskan members here and one moderator (Autoguns) so you are not alone.DI5

Embrace the forum with an open mind and soak all information that interests you.

On a side note.........I bought a Springfield Armory M14E2 A1 from a member from your 49th State.GI2
Miss Eleanor (M14E2 A1)

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you for all the love!

I really appreciate it!

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
Welcome! I was stationed at Fort Wainwright 1982-1985. 4/9th Infantry and 6/327 Infantry. I don't believe those units are there anymore.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Welcome, I am your humble State Coordinator, feel free to PM me anytime. I live in South Anchorage, and do most of my range Shooting at the Birchwood Shooting Park.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Welcome aboard. MCORPS1

1 - 15 of 15 Posts