M14 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, FNG to the board.GI8

I have recently become a new owner of an SA M1A Standard, and in the process of searching for "stuff" to complete my new acquisition I ran across some posts from here, and well, you guys have the "bug" worse than I, so I figured, what better place to get in trouble than here.

So Hello everyone,I am excited to be here.DISHOUT (I already dropped and did twenty)

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Welcome and, yes, it is a bug that we do nothing to cure. As a matter of fact, we do all we can to make it contagious. DI5

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NorCal. As KYShooter said we do nothing to cure the bug, in fact most of us look forward to it mutating into different strains, adding to the total rifle count in our safes. Grab a cup of coffee, sit back and enjoy the feeling of your wallet slimming down.

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Welcome aboard, smallie9, it is said that the disease can become somewhat dormant if one has around 20 of the M14 platform. GI2GI2 I know that you will enjoy the forums and being here with us. Have fun.

-

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new rifle.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks All, for the big WELCOME.

I have already, first hand experienced the slimming of the wallet.GI4 I am locked in with the cold weather here in Michigan, and cannot wait for the warm up to sling some lead down range with my new toy.

I believe I will enjoy this place, and already have learned a great deal from reading past posts. I will keep everyone posted on the M1build.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts