M14 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm a total newbie to the M14, so I hope I'm in the right place to learn the tricks of the trade.

I put in a downpayment on a TWR M14 yesterday, the time my paperwork comes through (it takes some time in my neck of the woods, several months) I should have put enough cash aside to buy the beauty.

EDIT: I forgot to mention where I come from, bad manners! I am from Luxembourg, tiny country inbetween Belgium, France and Germany

·
"Death From Above"
11,646 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You are getting something we can only dream of having. Congratulations on your new rifle. Enjoy the forum!

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to the forum ! glad to see we have world wide interest ! Luxembourg that is near Bastogne one of our great WWII victorys but a very tough fight !! enjoy your time here and thanks for your service to your country we veterans no matter whom we served understand the creed !

NRA LIFE MEMBER

U. S. ARMY VET

·
Registered
409 Posts
Welcome and Congrats on the pending purchase.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the forum ! glad to see we have world wide interest ! Luxembourg that is near Bastogne one of our great WWII victorys but a very tough fight !! enjoy your time here and thanks for your service to your country we veterans no matter whom we served understand the creed !

NRA LIFE MEMBER

U. S. ARMY VET
Bastogne, the hole in the donut!

The Bulge was a bloddy mess. The soil of the woods I work in is soaked with american blood, many brave soldiers lost their lives to free my country! Their sacrifice will not be forgotten!

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Welcome aboard, theholeinthedonut, that's a screen name I won't forget to soon. GI2 I'm sure you will learn quite a bit in several months while you are waiting. Good to have you with us, have fun.

-

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
Welcome aboard, theholeinthedonut! Glad to hear that your country trusts it's citizens to own firearms!! Enjoy your TRW!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello Cousin

Welcome in this forum. Happy to find you here.
You'll find all what you want about this lovely rifle.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Always a pleasure to welcome freedom-loving souls, mon ami! ('bout all the French I know)

HOWDY and welcome.

Great site here. Good people who talk good straight talk.

Don't be bashful--ask plenty of questions. A literal encyclopedia of info here. Like I used to tell my students when I was a teacher:

"The only stupid question...
is the one never asked!"

"Mir wëlle bleiwe wat mir sinn"

1 - 13 of 13 Posts