M14 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered my first! Have an LRB M25 medium match currently on order! Of course all the reading I've been doing keeps leading back here to this library of information so I figured I would just join. I look forward to laughing and learning.

Brian

·
Retired Admin
I lost all of my rifles & handguns in a mishap on Rio Grande when the barge hit a sandbar and sank.
19,130 Posts
Now you have made a good decision in registering here this afternoon and most definite you came to the correct place to learn more about the M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for her nutritional dietary needs, welcome on board and enjoy the site and I hope you will be posting often in the future Brian.

DI5

·
Registered
8,490 Posts
welcome from the So CA desert

·
Registered
918 Posts
Welcome from Silicon Valley. I got my LRB M14SA a month or two ago (have had a SAI Scout for a couple years as well). I think you purchased well, and will be happy with it. The guys on here have forgotten more than I'll ever know about the M14. I've learned a lot.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.