M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I just wanted to say hi and let you guys be my audience for my first mod to my m1a.
It started out as a standard with the o.d. green composite stock. It has a few subtle mods done...flash suppressor with lug, accurized action and if my memory serves me right trigger was polished. It only has 20 rds. Through it but I plan on many more years or fun and enjoyment with her, and my kids....and now she has become my first heirloom to pass on.
I didn't "love" the oem stock so upon doing a lot of searching I started to stumble upon the striped and flame stocks. So I posted a wtb....still searching also. I then stumbled upon Anthony Lawrence ' s website. Www.law483.com I'm sure quite a few of you guys know him, Immediately falling in love with his creations I contracted a stock build from him. Now after months waiting and then finishing her she is....first is the original look....then the new. Please let me know what you think...As I'm nervous about it...and it may be the beginning of a new hobby for me!!
And I wanted to put a shout out to tony for taking all the time, phone calls, tutorials on finish and the extra time he took to make sure everything was just perfect! THANK YOU TONY for everything you've done in helping me create this beauty!

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
Really Nice Wood! Enjoy it with the Kids!

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
One more beautiful stock from law483. Looking good....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone! I've always loved this platform....and the garand's. I plan on getting a nice scope for her as well(it came with the swan mount) and I'm looking to keep the "old school" look, so If you have any suggestions let me know!

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
She's a beauty! Welcome from MN.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts