M14 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All...I am hoping to acquire a Scout Squad in the green synthetic stock in a month or two so I was pleased to find this site. Being new to the M14 family there appears to be a lot of good information here.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Welcome to the forum, get that new rifle and jump right in.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NorCal. Good choice, it should bring you years of shooting enjoyment. Lot of info and great folks here to help you learn.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Welcome aboard, lots of great information in here.

·
Banned
1,113 Posts
Hello All...I am hoping to acquire a Scout Squad in the green synthetic stock in a month or two so I was pleased to find this site. Being new to the M14 family there appears to be a lot of good information here.
What part of IL???? I'm from Des Plaines..

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Welcome aboard, Finnwolf, if the information you seek is out there you will find it here, when all else fails, ask. GI2GI2 I'm sure you will enjoy the forums and being here with us. Have fun.

-

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I live in Decatur, pretty much in the center of the State. I hope to give some business to an Illinois company, Springfield Armory, soon. It always disturbs me when politicians make it hard for local businesses to operate. Thankfully we got rid of the last governor.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Finn, I'm in Bloomington also. I have a Scout with a JP Industries muzzle brake. Did you ever get one?

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
Hiya!

I'm from Illinois originally............if I didn't have family there I'd never go back. Welcome to the group, guys!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts