M14 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really hate to sell this thing but i have way over extended myself and need to finish my most reacent project and think 3 m14's is enough for now so i gotta thin the heard. This is an early hard to come by heel marked polytech receiver with trw bolt,chicom gas cylinder assembly and criterion non lined 22'' barrel. This rifle belonged to a fellow forum member who I build m14's with. he installed the barrel and bolt. the bolt only needed about 2 minutes of lapping to get beautiful contact. the criterion barrel was reamed to headspace at 1.631 and with the bedded stock that comes with it was shooting just about 1 MOA. Comes with GI connector lock that was turned down to fit the smaller diameter connector holes on chinese rifles. also has mag catch installed. bolt is stripped. barrel has had about 500 rounds through it since new. stock is an oversized walnut but not sure on type of wood but it is a US stock. stock has all hardware. price is 1,100$ shipped

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
What?! Why are you selling one of your coveted heel marked babies?! So is this a GI converted bolt?

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
I built this rifle and with proper loads and front band tension it will shoot 1moa. I bedded the stock with so it had front band tension as well.

This picture is the same rifle with a different stock that was not bedded

I called the low shot but it wouldn't come back! GI1

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Ffl

Can you ship this from your FFL to my FFL?
For whatever reason my FFL no longer accepts out of state transfers from non FFL shippers?

Thank you

Jim

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
thanks for posting that brian I appreciate that. it sure hurts selling this action but you know me i have a problem of spending more than I make. yeah jake I could ship it from an ffl but it would be an additional 25-30$ cause thats what he charges me

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What?! Why are you selling one of your coveted heel marked babies?! So is this a GI converted bolt?
i just have too many projects going on and owe some money that is building some crazy interest so i need to take care of that and also need to complete my lrb build which at the moment only has a barrel and bolt installed. yes it is a gi bolt conversion

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
would also consider partial trades for parts such as op rods (with good tabs) trigger groups, gas cylinders and front sight/flash suppressor assemblys

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Price drop to 1050$ shipped or 1,100$ shipped with the bolt complete w/ new gi extractor, used good condition parked pin, nos plunger and spring, nos extractor plunger and spring. this is the lowest i can go and will keep it if nobody is interested at that price

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
final price drop 950$ with complete bolt and everything pictured. I really need another GI trigger group and would do 700$ +nice condition GI trigger group. not that its a big woopdie doo but I have installed a stripper clip guide and will include that as well

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
What trigger group do you want?
I have a very nice H&R and I am still interested in your barreled action.

Jim

1 - 15 of 15 Posts