M14 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard on the NRA news www.nranews.com that in the State Of New York. They are trying to pass legislation for a expansion of the so called "assault weapons" ban in New York. This legislation would define muzzle breaks and stabilizers as well under features of the so called "assault weapons" ban as well. Making any type of M14/M1A rifle illegal to own (flash suppressor already on the law).
What's perhaps even worse. They are also attempting to pass legislation to ban rounds such as the .223 Rem and the .308 Win. Find out more info at www.nra.org and http://www.nysrpa.org/ I am not a resident of New York, but I just wanted to pass the word down to anyone in New York so they can start calling their representatives and making their voices heard.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Glad I moved out of New York a few months ago. I did love central New York.... I feel bad for gun owners there..... I hope they don't sit idle while these bill are in the assembly! I am sure Gov. Pataki will sign them if they reach his desk. He has ended up turning his back on NY gun owners. :?

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
http://www.nraila.org/CurrentLegislation/Read.aspx?ID=1405 Here is a link so ALL OF US,,can get in touch with the right people to try and get this CRAZY attempt at OUR rights defeated!!! You would think these politicians would spend there time trying to do some good for there state,instead of takeing up everyones time with BULL SHxT laws that do NOTHNG to really stop the common criminal!!!
I think they do it just to try and drag everyone down and make us spend $$$ that should really go to other worth while projects,,like schools,roads,comunity inprovement,,etc,etc,,its just a buch of crap!! :evil: Anyways we need to get ahold of your local Rep. and let them know how you feel,,,,,,,,,!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.