M14 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back my CMP TRW build kit with a 762mm Forged receiver and assembly I was just wondering what kit to order for the button stop if they will take the button stop with the standard length connector rod or do i need to order the switch kit with the demilled or shortend one. I Think that the switch in the welded position would just hang up on stuff and the police departments now just have the button kit on them any help will be appreciated
thanks
btw

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pictures

These were taken off my phone so they are not the best but this is my M14 build from 762mm.
It is all TRW I Started with a cmp parts kit then added a 1963 TRW barrel that measured 0 muzzle and 0 throat. and a TRW bolt Shipped it all to 762mm and they assembled it for free on one of their forged receivers. I have not fired it yet do to time constraints and weather but I am very pleased with the overall fit and finish and would definately do it again.

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
By the looks of your stock and receiver, there is plenty enough room to instal one of hawks full length dummy kits.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I called them and they said anything past the mid 30 something serial number range had the narrow oprod guide rail modification

1 - 9 of 9 Posts