M14 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Custom service rifle builder
8,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope you all have a great year and M14 parts become more numerous!

Thank you to all who sent business my way in 2010 and everyone on the TFL for your support of this great site.

Ted Brown

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Happy New Year TED! Been a pleasure doing buisness with you this year. Hope to send a 4th for you to do your magic to.

Blacktail 8541
J. Sisco

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
May you have a Healthy, Happy & Prosperous 2011, Ted. You're consistently a big help to everyone here, especially with your "fix only what's broke" solutions to common malfunctions. Those GI parts will loosen up when the economy improves enough to boost the sales and get the word out about new parts being made to the highest quality standards.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Happy New Year Ted, and thank you for all the help you provide here on the forum.

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
Happy New Year!

·
"Death From Above"
11,646 Posts
Happy new year to you and mrs Ted brown. Aslo thank you for all the advice yiu have given me over the last couple of years.

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
thanks

Happy New Year to you sir! thanks for all you do!

NRA LIFE MEMBER

U. S. ARMY VET

"All gave some but some gave ALL"

·
Registered
135 Posts
Happy New Year to you too Ted!!

Also wish everyone else here a Happy New Year!! Thanks for making this a great and enjoyable home on the o' net! GITEN

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Happy New Year to everybody !!! please be safe ....easy for me I gotta work

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
It was A Very Good Year For Me. Next Year is Questionable, But Then again aren't They All.
Got to know quite a few members here and proud to call them Friends
A lot of members stepped up to help this forum out and members stepped up to help some in need
A Outstanding Group Of Men Here Glad to be a Small part of it
Davis

1 - 17 of 17 Posts