M14 Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Administrator
17,193 Posts
Going tomorrow evening with my son to see Chapter 3 - Parabellum.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Just goes to show that you can have fun with a firearm. It's a hobby and not just for war/killing for many people. If the Left who do those shoot 'em up films would be truthful, I imagine I'd see some of their movies.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I may actually go to see this at a theatre after it opens. Not a huge fan of opening weekend crowds. I like a quiet theatre, which seems an impossibility now days with cell phones, people acting like they are in their living rooms, talking, throwing stuff, etc.

My wife who is not a big fan of action pictures, really likes the series, as I do as well.
My wife and I went to see this opening night. We bought tickets in advance on-line and even got to pick our seats. The crowd was very well behaved, much better than I expected.

We both like the series as well, having spent 20+ years in competitive judo we really appreciate seeing techniques done well.

·
Forum Jester
6,918 Posts
saw the movie this sunday am at 10am. got matinee rates,only about 6 people in the theater. awesome kick butt movie. even the 2 dogs have some nut crunching scenes

Reactions: seagiant

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
If I wasn't already in love with Halle Berry I sure am now!! WOW!

·
Retired
4,611 Posts
If I wasn't already in love with Halle Berry I sure am now!! WOW!
Yes, same here. I wouldn't be able to shoot nearby. She is too distracting. Drop dead beautiful....GI2
It's great to see some of the Hollywood crowd exercsing their 2nd Amendment rights.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
It's an interesting thing, in that when a person actually gets to know the better sides of it...
Not so evil.
I take people out to the range just for that reason, and of course to have fun and teach.

I have found that the less confronting and shouting, the better the persuasion.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Judging by the mag change it looks to me like the Black Rifle is 9MM. Very good shot placement with the pistol too! Watch for the impact in the paint.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts