M14 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
You can usually find him at the Hampton or Richmond (if there is one) show fairly regularly. Always like chatting with Gus when he has a spare chance.

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Glad he's still out and about. Miss his input here, but still enjoy reading his posts.

Reactions: hytekrednek

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
I usually just walk by and wave and nod my head. Seems he's usually got 4 to 5 people at the table either buying parts, or having a rifle worked on, or just talking.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Amazing how wrong "pictures of somebody in the mind" can be. Did anyone up there ever ask Gus if he's coming back here? I don't know him like many of you guys, but I pour over his posts along with those of many other Members here and have learned lots. Man, have I learned. Always wonder why he hasn't graced these pages in so long.

·
Registered
9,734 Posts
I still go back and reread his posts once in a while, some of them I've read a half dozen times, they're that good.
Besides being a thoroughly knowledgeable M14 ACE he's got a very good way with words .
I'd like to buy his drinks and just listen .

Reactions: mic52

·
Registered
64 Posts
Top Fisher

Hey RKcohen,what you didn't tell themTop was also birthing a new SAI M1A.
Ser 085xxx,all USGI parts except bolt LBR,Barnett 1 in 10 heavy weight contour barrel ser 5xxx,barrel was installed,headspaced,an bolt lapped in Jacksonville n c
Top installed nm from an rear sights ,flash suppresser,trigger group,if everything goes right next show he is going to shim utilized gas cyl.when I get her glassed in USGI McMillan stock,will get son who knows how to send pics not me will update.
I was the fellow that used up a lot of Top an Doug's time blue long sleeve shirt
Wolf GI3

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.