M14 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Picked this up at the gun show today. It's a Marlin 925M. .22wmr. It has a nice Nikon prostaff scope. $200 out the door. I have a few .22wmr pistols and it's become one of my favorite calibers to shoot. This is my first rifle in this caliber and I'm excited to get to shoot it. Anyone have any experience with this rifle?

·
Registered
3,813 Posts
Nope, but a WMR rifle is on my list to go along with my KelTec PMR 30 pistol. You might try the Rimfire subforum for some feedback on your rimfire rifle.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Yep, have one, no bluing left, it a garage/barn gun. I keep it out there for racoons, and woodchucks that dig up my roses. Had it about 11 years, never been cleaned, and always goes bang with the anticipated result on the receiving end. Mine liked the remington 33 gr ballistic tip style bullet, they make racoons sound like bags of soup when you pick them up. They really tear up squirrels though.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nope, but a WMR rifle is on my list to go along with my KelTec PMR 30 pistol. You might try the Rimfire subforum for some feedback on your rimfire rifle.
That's what I figured too. I love my PMR30. I got hooked on .22wmr when I bought an AMT Automag II. I have since bought a couple revolvers in the caliber too.

·
Registered
3,813 Posts
Yeah, it's a great caliber, much more powerful than the hottest .22LR of course. I had an AMT Automag several years ago but mine didn't function very well and I traded it off. My PMR 30 holds 30 rounds in a flush mount magazine. I got about 400 rounds that have shot flawlessly through it.

A nice bolt gun like the one you found would fit the ticket for a rat shooting rifle!

·
Banned
937 Posts
It's a Marlin 925M. .22wmr. It has a nice Nikon prostaff scope. $200 out the door.
Very nice... Good for you.... I bet it sure shoots great??.. Post some pictures later of some targets after you get some hits on paper..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.