M14 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
2,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As title says, I must sell my Garand Bayo and sheath, the sheath has seen combat and has marks and a tiny crack at the bottom on the seam, serviceable though and a touch of fiberglass resin will repair easily, too small to be of much concern. It is an M8A1 G.I. fiberglass original and is marked B M 60

The bayo is marked K-M 5A-1 and on the other side has

D Y M and the flaming bomb ordinance stamp at the hilt bottom. It has been sharpened and is very sharp. Handle and mechanism in excellent shape.

$75.00 plus 5 shipping and I will throw in 12 new enbloc clips that are G.I.....I sold my Garand ...this is a sad reminder to have around................

REDUCED...50.00 shipped !!!!!..... See pic here
http://m14tfl.com/upload/showthread.php?t=95086

RCBS two die sets in original boxes.

one 30-06

one 30-30 WCF

one Hornady 762x39 two die set

case lube pad by rcbs free to first buyer of die set.

A little rusty on the dies but still serviceable.....$30.00 each for a set shipped, or 75.00 for all. Reduced to $25 each or $60 for all.

Mako, back-up iron sights bought for my flat-top,..sold rifle, these are brand new, 75.00 shipped

B- Square 1'' Tactical Picatinny Tri-rings, high....$30.00 shipped----SPF to Skydivejnky----

Leapers, Picatinny see thru Tri-rail mount...$30.00 shipped now $25

Leapers, Picatinny see thru mount....$25.00 shipped

V-Tac 5" riser 1/2" height, relieved cross bolts for BUIS use with scoped M14, works for leatherwood and similar type mounts, works with arms #18 and not too big objective lens. 40mm and less.----- $ 35.00/ Now $25.00-

3/4" riser with see thru channel, 5" long and high quality, I can't remember maker but do remember costing 45 bucks plus shipping,....will take $ 35.00/ Now $ 25.00-

All prices shipped, insurance extra, figure $3 a hundred, usps m.o. for pay , 1st take it with follow up pm with your shipping info, posted elsewhere now, so time stamp decides on my cpu. thanks ,rip

·
Registered
322 Posts
Like I need more stuff...but I'll take:

Left hand 1911 holster
Makarov holster
1911 mag pouch

·
Banned
2,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Still lots of stuff left......Lets get some trades or offers going here ! I need to move these. I need gas system parts... 1 bolt stop, 1 gas lock, 1 gas cylinder, 1- G.I. flash suppressor, 1 castlenut- G.I., and castle nut set screw.....anyone ?

·
Banned
2,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Time to get a little interest going again, make some offers on trades and/or cash, you never know, you might have something I need or am looking for.

·
Banned
2,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok, now I need two connector locks and a gas cylinder lock. Trades welcomed as well as outright sales.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
OK . I'll take the bayonet and sheath if you are still tossing in the 12 en Blocs Rip! GI2 I'm more interested in the clips! (chuckle) PM on the way....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts