M14 Forum banner

481 - 500 of 586 Posts

·
Premium Member
Honorary Forum Lifer
16,082 Posts
Thousand memes Thursday!

Yes, I have posted over 1,000 memes already! Time flies whether you're having fun or not. GITEN

Disclaimer: All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only under the 1st Amendment, the Fair Use Doctrine, and sensitive subjects are protected free speech under Brandenburg v. Ohio. I do not create memes and I am merely a reposter of what already exists everywhere online, for entertainment purposes only. Enjoy!
m14brian

Attachments

·
Registered
531 Posts
m14brian, Joe Biden never said AR 15 were illegal. It was the AR 14 he said was illegal.BGRIN1
Yup - that what he said in the video of his visit with Detroit Union Workers.

He also called one of the workers "...full of s**t!"

I'd like to know if he really said - "No ordinary American cares about his Constitutional Rights." - like he's quoted in the meme in post #490.

If that's true (probably is) he certainly has absolutely no respect for the 2nd Amendment and would do whatever possible to repeal it.

Obviously no concern about being opposed by those Americans that do.

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #497
Yup - that what he said in the video of his visit with Detroit Union Workers.

He also called one of the workers "...full of s**t!"

I'd like to know if he really said - "No ordinary American cares about his Constitutional Rights." - like he's quoted in the meme in post #490.

If that's true (probably is) he certainly has absolutely no respect for the 2nd Amendment and would do whatever possible to repeal it.

Obviously no concern about being opposed by those Americans that do.
In response to your question after a short search I found it among a website of Original Quotes by politicians
https://www.azquotes.com/author/1383-Joe_Biden

·
Premium Member
Honorary Forum Lifer
16,082 Posts
481 - 500 of 586 Posts