M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else been hearing news about the dems trying to sneak gun control measures into the next relief bill? That’s incredibly alarming if true. I haven’t been able to confirm it myself. So I’m interested if anyone else caught wind of this.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
All I’ve seen is chatter on social media about a single YouTube video which went up yesterday from a guns/gun rights channel from a guy “Johnny B”. Not really keen to link it because I don’t know how credible the guy is. On a side note, he sounds a bit like Gomer Pyle. I’m approaching this with a bit of skepticism, but this day and age, it wouldn’t completely shock me if it turned out to be true. Usually I don’t take anything as gospel until the GOA or another reputable group put something out.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
All I’ve seen is chatter on social media about a single YouTube video which went up yesterday from a guns/gun rights channel from a guy “Johnny B”. Not really keen to link it because I don’t know how credible the guy is. On a side note, he sounds a bit like Gomer Pyle. I’m approaching this with a bit of skepticism, but this day and age, it wouldn’t completely shock me if it turned out to be true. Usually I don’t take anything as gospel until the GOA or another reputable group put something out.
You are skeptical about the POS , retarded Democraps trying to sneak gun control into a bill. Really? 🤨

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You are skeptical about the POS , retarded Democraps trying to sneak gun control into a bill. Really? ��
There was more to my comment than that. While I expressed skepticism of the source being reliable, I did say that it wouldn’t surprise me if they did try to push something. However I tend not to believe everything I read or hear unless I can back it up. Especially coming from a social media platform. Not trying to cause outrage here, genuinely curious if anyone has heard the same thing from a more vetted source. My apologies though if it could’ve been more clearly stated.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
I think that one of the responsibilities of congress, including Republican members, is to read legislation before voting on it, regardless of recent fashionable tendencies.

Remember: They (Republicans and Demoncrats) did not read ObamaCare legislation before voting on it.

You can't trust any of them: "If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor."

Regards,
D1

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
It has become Standard Operating Proceedure for the House to suspend it's own rule about having enough time to read the Bill(s) and to make them thousands of pages to obfuscate what they're trying to sneak through. A nonsense of emergency also facilitates flim-flam.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
There was more to my comment than that. While I expressed skepticism of the source being reliable, I did say that it wouldn’t surprise me if they did try to push something. However I tend not to believe everything I read or hear unless I can back it up. Especially coming from a social media platform. Not trying to cause outrage here, genuinely curious if anyone has heard the same thing from a more vetted source. My apologies though if it could’ve been more clearly stated.
Sorry, after 20 years of full retard from the Democraps, I’m extra sensitive.

Carry on!

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Remember: They (Republicans and Demoncrats) did not read ObamaCare legislation before voting on it.

You can't trust any of them: "If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor."

Regards,
D1
No republicans voted for Obungholecare.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
I think you hit the nail on the head here. When the big gun lobbies throw out the emails, we know we have to look closer. Until then, you're flinching before you get punched. Granted, we all know the punches will keep coming.

·
Registered
900 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Good question! Everyone I’ve talked to around us over the past few days is furious over it. The original order was too much and now I think she’s trying to see what she can get away with. I know a rep for our district sent a complaint that the order went too far and needs to allow for middle ground.

Many of us residents, even moderates I’ve talked to have the theory that the aim is to please Biden enough to be chosen as his running mate and therefore screwing our state at the same time.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts