M14 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator
17,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all,

Gun Show in Albuquerque, New Mexico: The New Mexico Gun Collectors Ass'n. is holding their late Spring/early Summer Gun Show at the Expo NM State Fairgrounds (in the Lujan buildings). It starts on Saturday the 4th through the 5th of June this year, I will be looking for any good/great deals on military surplus ammunition once again and any good M14 parts that I will need in the future. The doors open up at 9am on Saturday morning. I'll be wearing my 8th of the 4th Field Artillery hat if anyone would like to stop me and say hi. Good luck to all that can make it on Saturday or Sunday.DI5

·
Administrator
17,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, from the posting above I had planned on going to the GS down in Albuquerque yesterday morning first thing. But my body had planned a trip to the ER at the local hospital unbeknownst to me. I'm sitting in my chair before I'm planned on leaving for the GS and I feel as if someone just walked up to me and shot me on my left side. The pain went from zero to 60 in just a couple of seconds. I called me wife, she was in town with the girls having a breakfast talk. She came home and found me on the floor in pain and told me that we are going to the emergency now, where I spent the rest of the day because of a kidney stone (morphine helps a lot, it took three shots to stop the pain)! I'm better now but it's something I do not ever wont to go through again in my life time.

I'm not up for the trip today, sorryDI2

1 - 2 of 2 Posts