M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
L O N G time luster for the M1a platform, and finally have one coming-Scout Squad in walnut!
Joining this forum is a no brainer as I have much to learn. Thanks in advance for the knowledge and experience!

·
Administrator
17,196 Posts
Now you have made a good decision in registering here and most definite you came to the correct place to learn more about the M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for her nutritional dietary needs, welcome on board and enjoy the site and I hope you post often lowoctane.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I’m an avid deer hunter here in MO and have the luxury of heated blinds which affords shots on coyotes and sometimes bobcats. Am really looking forward to tagging out with my new M1a while enjoying the woods in comfort! Spent many years on the ground or in trees and have to say that I’m totally happy now!!! The addition of my new rifle will undoubtedly cause havoc in my head as to which instrument of destruction to use during our season in MO. It’s a dirty job, but I am so happy to be the one to “have” to do it!
Have most of the equipment to reload sitting in my basement so will be reading up on what works for this rifle...

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
Welcome from the So CA desert

·
Forum Jester
6,920 Posts
Joining this forum is a no brainer
he should fit right in with the rest of us

1 - 20 of 20 Posts