M14 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gentlemen (and ladies),

Hello from the Pacific Northwest! I am not only relatively new to the M14/M1A, but also to shooting in general.

I have not yet had the pleasure of shooting one and it seems that this unfortunate situation may continue for some time. Over the last couple of years I have been educating myself on this platform through various other forums while I carefully collected parts for a build. I could have started here I know, but now my present financial situation won't allow me to complete my first build and instead I'll need to sell some items to generate some cash flow.

Hopefully this situation will be remedied soon and in the meantime I can make use of the expertise on this forum and perhaps even contribute a thing or two myself.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Welcome to the forum Chanter, enjoy.

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
Howdy!!

Welcome Chanter! We're trying to build an active WA state group. Interested? We are having a get together this Saturday in Ravensdale if you're interested.

Chanter.......................is that a bagpipe reference?

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NorCal. You have come to the right place for info on this great platform. There are years of threads full of great data posted by some of the most knowledgeable people on the M14/M1A. Have a great time and look forward to your input.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mercman,

Thanks for the welcome. I'll have to take a rain check on this Saturday but I have a good excuse - my wife and I are the godparents at the Baptism of my niece.

It was a valiant try on my username but no, it doesn't refer to bagpipes! I sing Gregorian chant in the schola at my parish.

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
Chanter, you've got your priorities straight! Family first.

I'll add you to the WA state contacts list and you'll get all the gouge that goes out. I'll also PM you my contact info as I send most of WA state data via email.

Cheers!!

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Welcome aboard, Chanter, we do hope your situation improves but in the mean time you will enjoy the forums and being here with us I'msure, have fun.

-

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Aloha & Welcome Chanter,

You will not regret nor be disappointed in joining TFL. TFL is a Great, Awesome Forum from people from all walks life in the interests and subjects pertaining the 2nd Amendment. TFL is the #1. Da BEST

Members of TFL have many years of experiences and knowledge to be shared for a better understanding of the M14/M1A Rifle and other related U.S. Battle Rifles as well.

:ARM42: :ARM42: :ARM42: :ARM40: :ARM36: :ARM37:

·
Registered
518 Posts
Welcome aboard Chanter. You have already contributed to this forum by joining us. You might consider joining the M-14RA like many of us did. We need you on the line.
The M-14 is reliable, accurate, hard hitting and battle proven.
Have fun!MCORPS1

Siefly
MC1

1 - 9 of 9 Posts