M14 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, everyone. Greeting from Texas, that is until I PCS by the end of this month (active duty AF). I have had a SA M1A standard for about 2 years now, and have decided to start shooting it more. I've normally focused on my handguns and my AR-15s, but I think I'll put the AR-15s to the side for a while. Anyway, I look forward to being a part of this forum.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Welcome! The more you play with that M1A the more you'll want to know about it. And this is THE place to find out!

And if I were you I'd stay put...... God bless Texas!TXS

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome to the forum. A good time is to be had digging through years of threads on a myriad of subjects regarding this great rifle. If you can't find your answer, ask, there are many knowledgeable members willing to help.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Welcome, this is a great place to find out tons of information and meet a lot of good people. ARMY1

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Welcome to the forum Air Force, enjoy.

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Welcome aboard, Timbonez, we are certainly glad to have you with us. I know you will enjoy the forums and being here with us, have fun.

-

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
MCORPS1Welcome aboard! There is just some things that need to be experienced, and 1 is the M14 platform!

Thanks for your service.

·
Registered
5,434 Posts
First of all Welcome to Texas !

Welcome to the forum !

If you want to stretch the legs of that stick of yours, check out the local club - http://www.bayourifles.org/ They have prone only matches if you are not interested in across the course match. In prone only matches you can shoot your M14 off a bipod or rest.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts