M14 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checking in. Found the forum while searching for a part for my supermatch. Love the rifle!! Looking forward to competing with it if I can ever put down my M1G.

Joe in Hawaii

·
Registered
914 Posts
HAM it up!

Special "83s" to you! From (once upon a time...) VE4 AIJ (Manitoba, Canada). Had a full shack of Heathkit stuff (SB-104 was the last. Now I'm dating myself, huh?)

BTW, I have heard that Hawaii's gun laws (esp. handgun carry permits?) are VERY rigid. True?

Reactions: KH7DAH

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NorCal. You will find years of threads filled with a plethora of info as well as a group of folks ready and willing to help out with anything you cannot locate. Jump in and have fun.GITEN

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Right on Bradduh!!

Wazzup Bradduh KH7DAH,

Brown or Green bottles or your favorite Ice Cold Beverage, cause if we ever meet up.........Tha'ts what I gonna say.DI5

Welcome to the M14 Forum.GI2

Do not forget to chime in and add your name to the Hawaii Shooters Members List.

M1A96819

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Special "83s" to you! From (once upon a time...) VE4 AIJ (Manitoba, Canada). Had a full shack of Heathkit stuff (SB-104 was the last. Now I'm dating myself, huh?)

BTW, I have heard that Hawaii's gun laws (esp. handgun carry permits?) are VERY rigid. True?
You're right about the gun laws here, and if you ever question the authorities on them they look at you like you're a criminal for suggesting that they be different.
Good on ya for putting that Heathkit stuff together. I like the smell of solder flux personally. Was an electronics tech for a few years in the Navy. Should have entered as a gunnersmate, I'd probably still be in, Ha!

·
Registered
526 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

73's- K7SGV

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.