M14 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After lurking in this forum for awhile soaking up everything that I could,... and then after 3 long months of good old lay-away,.. I brought home my first SAI standard. A full week of just fondling later (the missus was starting to get a little jealous, I think) I took it the range this weekend. Even with a outdoor temp of 5 degrees (in the shade), I CANNOT get the smile off of my face.GI6

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NorCal. Since you have been 'lurking' you probably realize this is an obsession. While you are enjoying shooting your new rifle you might be having moments where you find yourself planning the next one. Don't be concerned, it's normal. Have fun!

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Welcome aboard, boxrdadd, you are as crazy as the rest of us, you are fitting right in here. GI2GI2 I know you will enjoy the forums and being here with us, have fun.

-

·
Registered
250 Posts
Every now and then the wife finds me out in the cigar lounge "fondling" my rifles. I explain that I'm merely inspecting for surface rust. She aint buying it.GI6

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new rifle. I hope you have worked out your M1A budget, cause you'll need it.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone !
Cigar lounge AND an M1A ? Now that's the BEST of both worlds in my opinion...
Working on the budget now and watching the cheapest ammo section of the forum way too obsessively already.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Welcome aboard. I was born in Presque Isle, Me. and I understand getting outside to shoot. When is it going to get cold? 5 degrees was Spring when I was growing up.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Welcome aboard!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts