M14 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Created this account a while ago but just getting around to posting. Was lurking long enough and figured I'd be a bit more active.

Glad to be here and good vibes to all. The info and knowledge represented here is invaluable.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Welcome from Okinawa. Where in Maine are you from? I’m looking for a place to settle after retirement that is not hot, or heavily populated, and Maine has been on my radar for a bit. I may have to pick your bran a bit.

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Wow 5 years and this is your first post. Now that you have made that leap, keep it up and post replies to threads more often. Welcome from Texas.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Welcome from the opposite corner of the country.....................

·
Registered
M1A SOCOM Tanker
45 Posts
Created this account a while ago but just getting around to posting. Was lurking long enough and figured I'd be a bit more active.

Glad to be here and good vibes to all. The info and knowledge represented here is invaluable.
Welcome! It only took me a week of lurking and a new M1A purchase to join this fine forum! You will learn plenty here

·
Retired Admin
I lost all of my rifles & handguns in a mishap on Rio Grande when the barge hit a sandbar and sank.
19,133 Posts
Great decision in registering here and most definite you came to the correct place to learn more about the M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for her nutritional dietary needs, welcome on board and enjoy the site and I hope you post often mdumond. Heroism is endurance for one moment more.

XXIV Corps

1 - 18 of 18 Posts