M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have lurked the forums for several weeks after picking up an M1A Scout. I have a ton of fun shooting it and recently picked up a Sadlak scope mount for it.

Firearms have been a hobby of mine for several years. Like many of you I feel very strongly about them and cherish the time spent involved whether that be shooting, cleaning, reloading, cleaning, modding, or taking things apart and cleaning them.

The first gun I ever shot was a 12gauge Remington when I was 13. My dad did not give me much advice other than to point it out at the paper target and try not to wave the barrel. I held the rifle out, pulled the trigger, and the stock came back and knocked me on my butt. I tend to stay away from the shotguns now GI3

·
Administrator
17,750 Posts
Welcome on board Madlak, pull up an old ammunition crate and sit awhile. This here Gun Board is a great place for information on our beloved M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for feeding her. Again welcome on board and have yourself a great week.

DI5

·
Premium Member
8,112 Posts
Welcome from the So CA desert Madlak

·
Premium Member
16,931 Posts
Howdy neighbor from CT.

Semper Fi
Art

·
Registered
910 Posts
Welcome to the forum, great group of guys here to learn from!!

·
Registered
630 Posts
Welcome from Texas! My Dad introduced me to shooting by taking me to the local range (a dump ground) and we shot paint cans with a .410 shotgun

·
Registered
121 Posts
Welcome to the zoo from MO

1 - 20 of 20 Posts