M14 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello folks, I'm a lifelong shooter & a fmr Marine. Just picked up my first M1A, a SA Loaded. It was on my mind for a long long time, I should've gotten one 30 yrs ago. Oh well, I'm glad to have one now, she's a great shooter.

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Welcome from California! I've found this site really helpful toward maintaining and shooting my M1A.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NorCal. Congratulations on the new rifle and we look forward to your input. Photos are always welcome. Have a good time.GITEN

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Right On Bradduh!!

Aloha and Welcome Hiram325,

Fair warning..........

"This M14Forum.com and your new M1A rifle may steer you in an addiction to empty your wallet and may cause discomfort with your significant other."

Read up.........do the search box and do not hesitate to ask questions if you do not find what you are looking for while searching.GI2

Best Regards,
M1A96818

·
Registered
409 Posts
Welcome friend, and congrats on the purchase. This is a really nice place to hang out in and develop your knowledge of a really great battle rifle.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.